22bet is one of the premier betting platforms in Nigeria, customers can access the platform when they go through the 22bet login process. And that is exactly what we are going to look at in this article.
How to login on 22bet on Mobile app
The operator has a very easy to use mobile app. So users can use the 22bet app to login to 22bet. Even though there are 2 versions of the app, the Android and the iOS versions the process is similar. So here is how to complete a 22bet login on the mobile app.
- Open the 22bet mobile app on your device.
- Click on the hamburger menu by the top left.
- You will be presented with a login page, fill in your 22bet login Nigeria details.
- Click on the login button, and done! You logged in.
Note: As a new user, you can receive the 22bet welcome bonus of a 100% first deposit bonus up to N50,000 after you sign up. You can make use of the 22bet promo code to access this bonus.
How to login on 22bet on Desktop
You have to have your 22Bet account registered, then proceed to login:
- Go to the 22Bet website
- On the right-hand page click on the login button
- Input your 22bet login details (your username and password). The login details should be the same as the ones used when registering the account.
- Click login (your username will appear on the top corner authenticating that you are logged in).
New users stand the chance of getting a 100% bonus of their deposit up to N50,000 when they complete their 22bet registration.
See below the requirements to qualify to the offer:
- Register with 22Bet.
- Fill out the required fields
- Make a minimum deposi.
- A 100% bonus of up to 50000 NGN bonus will be credited to the account immediately after the deposit is made.
Friday Reload Bonus
22bet makes betting on Friday more fun, by offering a 100% deposit bonus for any deposits made on Friday. Here is how to be a part of this bonus.
- The offer is only valid on Fridays
- It id mandatory to do a deposit of minimum 1 EU/USD on Friday
- You must stake the bonus amount on a multibet slip worth at least 2 times the amount of the bonus before the next day. The multi bet must be on games with a minimum of 1.40 odds.
- If a withdrawal has been made before the deposit, the Friday relay bonus will not be credited.
- You can only wager the bonus on sports events.
Bonus for series of losing bets
22bet takes the edge of losing money while betting by offering a bonus for a series of losing bets. But there are terms and conditions on getting this bonus, here there are.
- You must have lost a series of 20 bets in a row in the last 30 days.
- The bets must be staked on a minimum of $2 or its equivalence in your currency with maximum odds of 3.00 in single bets and accumulator bets. Any odds higher than this disqualify the bonus.
- You have to send an email with the 20 losing bets to the support team at the bookmaker with the subject line ‘Series of losing bets’.
- The support team will check your claim and get back to you with a bonus.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions about 22bet
How do I bet on 22bet?
Here is how to place a bet on the 22bet platform.
- Head to the website and complete the 22bet login process.
- You will see a list of games presented or you can click the sports tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the events and choose the markets to bet on.
- Add your bets to the betslip.
- Put in the stake amount, and click on “Place a bet”.
- A pop-up window containing details of your bet will appear. The stake is deducted as soon as the bet is accepted
Does 22bet cash out
Yes, 22bet offers a cash out option. If the games in your betslip are not going according to your predictions, you can choose to cut your losses. Just find the betslip you want to end on your active bet page and click on the cash out icon, and you will see the cash out offers.
Does 22Bet give a bonus?
Yes, 22bet offers a welcome bonus and a lot of other bonuses such as:
- Friday reload sportsbook bonus
- Weekly race cash prize
- Bonus for a series of losing bets
- Accumulator bet boost bonus
- Birthday bonus.
Is 22bet the same as 1xbet
No 22bet is not the same as 1xbet although both are online bookmakers and have similar features. But they are owned by different companies. So they are not the same.