YangaGames Technologies Ltd owns Yangasport. The company is licensed and regulated by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission. Yangasport has a long list of sports for punters in Nigeria to bet on. It also has quite a few other features that punters in Nigeria can enjoy. Punters must have a registered account with Yangasport to take advantage of the features.
How to Deposit on Your Yangasport Account with an ATM Card
You can use your debit to fund your Yangasport account using Monnify in Nigeria. You can also make payments using Paystack, but we’ll describe that in a different section.
To complete your Yangasport deposit using Monnify, just follow these steps:
- First, log in to your Yangasport account and click on your Account Balance icon.
- Select Monnify as the payment method and select the Card Payment option.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit into your account. Make sure you have enough funds in your bank account to transfer.
- You will be redirected to the payment page. Enter your card details, such as the card number, account name, expiry date of the card, and CVV.
- Click on Confirm, and the funds will immediately be credited to your account.
The minimum amount you need to deposit using this method is ₦100, and the maximum is ₦500,000. The transaction is completed instantly, and Yangasport doesn’t charge any transaction fees using this method.
Based on the information we could find on how to deposit on Yangasport, the sportsbook doesn’t accept credit card payments. You can only fund your account using your debit card using Monnify.
How to Fund Your Yangasport Account with Access Bank USSD Code
Monnify also supports USSD payments for your Yangasport deposit. The code for USSD transfers depends on which bank account you’re using. And before you can make your payments, you need to set up the payment method on your Yangasport account beforehand.
To make your Yangasport deposit using USSD, just take a look at these steps:
- After you log in to your account, go to the Deposits tab and select USSD as your payment method.
- Select the relevant bank account and click on Confirm.
- You will be redirected to a page where you have to verify your payment. Select the amount you wish to deposit and confirm the payment.
- You will be sent a code using which you can verify your payment.
How to Deposit in Yangasport via Paystack?
You can complete your Yangasport deposit using Paystack in either of two ways. Paystack at Yangasport supports bank transfers and debit card payments. We’ll list the steps for both methods.
To make your payment using Paystack bank transfer, you need to follow these steps:
- Log in to your Yangasport account and click the Balance icon at the top.
- From the list of options, select Paystack and enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Select the Bank Account you wish to make the transfer from. Remember that you need to set up the bank account beforehand to make the payment.
- Click on Authenticate and enter your bank account number or associated phone number.
- Enter your PIN and proceed to payment.
The transfer will be made to your account instantly. Yangasport doesn’t charge any fees for transfers using this payment method.
Similarly, using your debit card, you can use Paystack to complete your Yangasport deposit. Just follow these steps to fund your account with this method:
- Launch the Yangasport website and log in to your account. Go to the Balance tab to see the options for deposits.
- Select Paystack and type the amount you want to deposit.
- From the card options, select the card you are using, and you will be redirected to the payments page.
- Enter your card details, such as the card number, account holder’s name, CVV, and card expiry date and then confirm your transaction.
Like the bank transfer, you don’t need to pay any transaction fees to Yangasport. But depending on the bank you’re using, you may incur charges taken by the bank. The minimum and maximum amounts you can deposit using this method are ₦100 and ₦500,000.
Fund Your Yangasport Account with *737#?
If you have an account with GT Bank in Nigeria, you can complete your Yangasport deposit without any internet connection. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- From your mobile phone, open the dial pad and type the code *737#. You can do this with either a smartphone or a non-smartphone.
- A prompt will appear asking for the amount you want to deposit.
- Enter the rest of the details and confirm the payment.
This method works for punters with an account with GT Bank, and the code only applies to Nigeria. You can make payments anytime with the code, and the method is instantaneous.
How to Transfer Money to Yangasport Account with Phone?
Unfortunately, there isn’t a Yangasport app yet. The sportsbook has not come out with an app compatible with iOS or Android devices as of yet. But the website can still be accessed using a mobile device.
As we mentioned, you can fund your account without any internet connection. To do so, you need to have a GT Bank account and use the USSD code for Nigeria. The code is *737#. And all you need to do is dial it and follow the prompts.
You can follow this method for your Yangasport deposit using any mobile device.
Other than this method, you can still access the Yangasport website using your mobile device. You need to have a registered account with the sportsbook and log in to your account before making the payment.
You can use any of the methods available in Nigeria to complete your Yangasport deposit using a mobile device. But you need to set up a payment method beforehand. You can follow these steps to make your Yangasport deposit with a phone:
- First, log in to your Yangasport account using your mobile browser. Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Navigate to the Balance tab at the top of the screen and find the payment options.
- Select the payment method you would like to use. You’ll find options with either Monnify or Paystack.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit. The prompts will vary based on which method you’re using.
- Once you’ve entered your credentials, you can confirm your payment.
Most of the payment methods accepted for Yangasport deposit are instantly processed. And the minimum and maximum amounts vary. But the general amounts are ₦100 for the minimum and ₦1,000,000 for the maximum.
Change Bank Account on Yangasport?
Before you find out how to deposit on Yangasport, you must set up a payment method first. You can make payments using bank cards, bank transfers, or a USSD code.
The list of accepted banks at Yangasport includes:
- Access Bank
- GT Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- First Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Zenith Bank
- Wema Bank
The list might be altered at any time. You can set up your payment method in the Balance tab. You should also be able to change the bank you’re using from the same menu.
How to Transfer Money from Yangasport Account to Bank Account?
Since you can only use bank cards and transfers to complete your Yangasport, the same methods are applicable for withdrawals. You can use bank transfers to make withdrawal requests from Yangasport.
To transfer money from your Yangasport account to your bank account, you can follow these steps:
- First, log in to your account and go to the Withdrawals tab.
- Make sure your FICA verification is complete since you can’t make a withdrawal without that. And select the payment method that you’ve already set up on your account.
- Select the bank account you want to use and enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Afterwards, you can click Confirm to complete the transaction.
The maximum amount you can withdraw from your Yangasport account at a time is ₦500,000. And you need to withdraw a minimum of ₦1000 each time.
Transfer Money from Your Yangasport Account to Another Yangasport Account?
Unfortunately, you cannot transfer money from one Yangasport account to another Yangasport account. You can find the Terms and Conditions of the sportsbook on how to deposit on Yangasport on the official site.
But in general, every punter is allowed to have only one registered account with the sportsbook. Your active account must be created by filling out the Yangasport registration form. And since you can’t have more than one account, you can’t transfer funds between them.
You can’t transfer funds to your acquaintance’s account either. According to the Terms and Conditions, you can’t deposit money between accounts. And you can’t sign up on Yangasport to benefit third parties or use your winnings for illicit activities.
You can access your account at any time and view your account status. This means you can check how much credit you have in your account at any time. And you can deposit these funds from your account using any available deposit methods.
The minimum withdrawal amount is ₦1000, and the maximum is ₦500,000 for each transaction. These limits apply to all online players. But they might vary based on the method you’re using.
Your transaction history will be available to you at any time. And if you find any errors in your account or funds not adding up, you should immediately contact customer service. You must inform the sportsbook of account errors within 60 days of discovering the issue.
If you are found to have multiple Yangasport accounts, your account (s) may be suspended along with any funds that you had.
Yangasport Promo Code & Bonus
As you figure out how to deposit on Yangasport, you can claim the bonus it offers. You can even use the Yangasport promo code BONUSMAX to get a 210% Acca bonus if required.
The bonus starts at a solid 5% for 4 selections and increases incrementally, with each selection up to a maximum of 210% for 45 selections. This means, the more selections you make, the bigger your bonus will be. To qualify for this bonus, each selection must have odds of 1.2 or higher, which is a fair requirement.
It’s important to note that this offer is only available in Nigeria, so Nigerian punters have a unique opportunity to increase their winnings. The Yangasport 210 Accumulator Bonus is a great way to boost your payout, and it’s definitely worth taking advantage of for any Nigerian bettor.
Verified on 04 June 2023
- Games selection
- Acca Bonus
- Mobile site
18+. Minimum deposit: €10.All deposit bonuses must be redeemed by wagering the bonus amount х35 times within 7 days. Until the bonus has been redeemed, stakes cannot be higher than €5.Register now
Valid in Nigeria
You can choose to accept or decline this bonus. But if you opt to take it, you must comply with the Terms and Conditions of the bonus. The bonus offer is valid for 14 days after you receive the funds in your betting wallet.
That means you have to meet the wagering requirements within 14 days to withdraw your bonus funds. To withdraw the bonus, you need to wager at least 10 times your bonus amount in the markets.
If your bonus amount is ₦1000, you need to wager at least 1000 x 10 = ₦10,000. And your bets need to have minimum odds of 5.0 in total. The maximum bonus amount that might be released to your cash wallet is four times the bonus amount.
So, if the bonus amount is ₦1000, the maximum releasable amount is 1000 x 4 = ₦4000.
This bonus is only eligible to be paid out for the first deposit. So, to claim this bonus, you must deposit at least ₦500. Deposits below the minimum amount will not count towards the bonus.
There are other stipulations for this bonus as well. And you can find the detailed Terms and Conditions on the Yangasport website.