This article offers a guide to the N1bet registration process for potential customers in Nigeria. It includes general instructions to register via SMS and desktop regarding the welcome bonus.
How to register on N1bet – Step by Step
New customers with N1bet must create an account in order to claim the bonus, deposit funds, and place bets on any of the 30 sports available in pre-match, live and ante post markets. Furthermore, there is a separate casino section where players can enjoy a range of slots and table games. The site was launched in late 2021 with a legal licence issued in Nigeria. It is owned by N1 Interactive Africa Limited. Here is a step-by-step guide to completing the N1bet registration form and N1bet promo code:
- Open the N1bet online page by following a link on this article, entering the URL in a browser, or using a search engine with the keywords “N1bet Nigeria.”
- Click the “Sign Up” button in the top right-hand corner of the Homepage.
- Enter your email address and create a unique password.
- Set the default currency as NGN (Nigerian Naira).
- Choose to receive promotional material.
- Click “Create Account.”
You will be sent a confirmation email to your registered email address, which you must open to click the link and verify your new account. At some stage, N1bet will request profile information but this part of the N1Bet registration process can be completed in less than five minutes.
N1bet registration Welcome Bonus
New players at N1bet can claim the sport offer of 300% bonus up to 1.000.000 NGN. It is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The minimum deposit is 4,500 NGN.
- The maximum bet while wagering is 2,250 NGN.
- 300% matched deposit bonus up to 1.000.000 NGN (or its equivalent).
- Wagering requirements of 50 times the bonus.
- Qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 1.1 or bigger.
- New account bonus subject to general N1bet Terms & Conditions.
This N1bet registration bonus is transparent, however, the wagering requirements are relatively high. The odds restrictions of 1.1 or above are reachable so the welcome offer provides a good incentive for new players to register with N1bet.
Alternatively, there is a casino welcome bonus available – Get 100% bonus up to 250,00 NGN. The maximum winning from the welcome package free spins is 90,000 NGN. The package is split as follows:
- First Deposit: Bonus makes 100% of the deposit amount.
- Second Deposit: Bonus makes 25% of the deposit amount and 100 FS (free spins).
Lastly, the maximum withdrawal limit from no deposit free spins is 22,500 NGN. General T&Cs apply to this promotion.
N1bet Registration via mobile
At the time of this review, N1bet has not introduced a mobile app for Android and iOS users in Nigeria. However, the operator does provide a fully functional mobile website as long as the browser is correctly optimised. N1bet registration by SMS replicates the general registration process in many ways. Follow these steps to register on your mobile device:
- Open the website on your mobile device.
- Enter your mobile number and a unique Password.
- You will be sent an SMS with a code to confirm the new account.
- Enter this unique confirmation code.
The N1bet registration by SMS is incredibly easy, and afterwards, players can access the account management and sports and esports betting services on their devices. Despite sports betting being the core product, there are also slots and table games available to play on desktop and mobile phones.
N1bet registration on desktop
Online gambling is legal in Nigeria and N1bet is fully licensed and regulated, meaning that residents of Nigeria can sign up on desktops using our handy step-by-step guide:
- Open the site using the methods described earlier in the general N1bet registration process.
- Enter your mobile phone number and make a new password.
- Click “Create Account.”
- Enter an optional bonus code or promo code.
- Fill in the N1bet registration form with the required information: date of birth, forename and surname, home address, email address, and telephone number.
- Confirm your details.
Now, you can make the qualifying deposit to activate the bonus, meet the wagering requirements and use the free bets. After registration, you are eligible for ongoing promotions for existing customers.
Currently, there are no sports specific offers but you should continue to visit the “Promotions” page so you do not miss out on any offers. Alternatively, you can request to receive information about promotions by email.
Open an Account on N1bet – Terms and Conditions
All customers registered with N1bet must comply with bonus-specific and general terms and conditions. The regulatory body has given N1bet a licence to operate in Nigeria which means the brand is being monitored. Part of the compliance responsibilities is adhering to the specific rules which allow customers to open an account. The key rules are listed below:
- Applicants must have a registered address in Nigeria.
- The legal age to open an online betting account is 18.
- Underage applications will be rejected.
- Customers must not have an existing account with N1bet.
- Customers must provide correct personal information.
- Photographic ID may be required at some stage.
These are standard requirements when you register with a betting company in Nigeria. You would expect N1bet to not accept anything less and that is indeed the case. Gaming licences are regularly reviewed and it is the responsibility of the operator to ensure new account rules are followed without exception.
These terms also ensure the operator’s commitment to responsible gambling – measures are in place to prevent underage gambling, abuse of free bets and money laundering.
How to Access the N1bet Account Deposit
When the N1bet registration process is complete, new customers are directed to the N1bet deposits page to select a payment method and make their first deposit. Subsequently, you can select the “Payments” option from the main menu and choose your preferred payment method. The following table summarises the options and terms for depositing and withdrawing funds:
|Online||Free||Instant||450 NGN||250,000 NGN|
|Card||Free||Instant||450 NGN||250,000 NGN|
|Bank||Free||Instant||450 NGN||250,000 NGN|
Account Verification on N1bet
Once the player has made their account, the operator will then ask for certain ID documents to confirm that the applicant is the minimum legal age of 18 and has provided the correct identity information.
In the past, betting companies have been victims of bonus abuse. Individuals have opened multiple accounts and claimed the welcome bonus more than once. Customers can only be actively enjoying the benefits of one bonus at any time. Historically, betting has provided a way to launder money and account verification is designed to prevent the practice.
Customers must upload their documents to their personal profile in the “Documents” tab.
The following file formats are accepted: pdf, gif, jpeg, jpg, bmp, png, and tif. There are also limits on file sizes and the documents should not exceed these limits. N1bet checks the documents and if they are in order, verifies the account.
N1bet Registration – Frequently Asked Questions on how to register on n1bet
Click “Sign Up” on the Homepage to launch the registration screen and begin the registration process.
Players must make the minimum deposit to activate the bonus. Following that, they need to meet the wagering requirements and odds restrictions and use the free bets – all within the expiration date.
Simply enter the verification code sent by SMS to your mobile phone.
The best way to delete an account is by making a request to the customer service department.
Yes, the N1bet sportsbook is licensed by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission of Nigeria.