If you’re new to BetWinner, and you’re looking for a beginner’s guide to the BetWinner login process, we’ve got you covered. This guide will take you through the steps, so you can begin betting within minutes. Let’s get started.
How to Login to BetWinner on the Mobile App
Mobiles are now the preferred device for sports bettors in Nigeria and many other countries. As such, getting to grips with the BetWinner login on the mobile app is imperative. Here’s a step-by-step guide.
- After completing the BetWinner registration, the operator will email you a username and password.
- You can now download the BetWinner app if you haven’t done so already.
- Click to open the app on your device.
- Enter the BetWinner login details (email and password).
- If 2FA is set up, you must get the code from the Google Authenticator app and type that in.
When using the app, if you double-tap the ‘back’ button on your phone, it closes the application. However, you are still logged in. Therefore, when you tap it again, you don’t need to fill in the BetWinner login details. For account security reasons, we advise logging out of the app when you’re not using it.
How to Login to BetWinner on Desktop
Even with the popularity of mobile betting, the desktop platform still has a special place, and the benefits of a larger screen improve the user experience, in our opinion. What we find appealing about BetWinner login Nigeria is that the procedure is essentially identical.
- Assuming you have created your BetWinner account, hit the ‘LOG IN’ button.
- Type in your BetWinner login information (which was sent to your mail).
- Enter the 2FA passcode if enabled.
- Start betting.
Betting value comes in different ways. For everyday value, we like to see bookmakers offering competitive odds with reasonable margins – BetWinner ticks this box. Also, it’s positive when a betting site has a series of bonuses and promotions – again, BetWinner hits the right notes.
New account holders can claim 100% up to 100,000 NGN on their first deposit using the BetWinner promo code “KEBET”. Yet, it doesn’t stop there. These are some of the other promos you can snap up at this site:
- Accumulator of the Day with +10% on your winnings
- Free Toto football prediction game
- Bonuses for customers with a series of losing bets
- Enhanced odds
- 100% bet insurance
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions about BetWinner
Below we answer a few questions about BetWinner Nigeria.
Once you’ve made a deposit, it only takes a few seconds to place a bet. Open the menu and click ‘Sports’ for pre-match markets or ‘Live’. Scroll through the options and choose the sport and event you want to bet on. View the match markets and tap on the odds for the selection you want. Open the bet slip, enter your stake and place the bet.
Yes, but it’s not called cash out. Instead, it’s known as ‘Bet Slip Sale’, where you sell the bet for the price offered. There’s no partial selling. It’s all or nothing.