To gain access to the sports market and casino games on Betway, customers must complete the Betway sign up process. Signing up with Betway is a quick and easy procedure that can be done in a matter of minutes.
However, you should be aware of additional aspects of signing up, such as sign-up bonuses and post-sign-up verification. This article reviews the steps involved in a successful Betway sign up process.
Betway Sign up – Step by Step
To complete a Betway sign up process, take the steps below:
- Go to the Betway website on a desktop or mobile device.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Fill in your correct details in the drop-down list.
- Accept the terms and conditions and that you are above 18 years.
- Click the ‘Register’ button to finish your registration.
- Once your account is registered, you can make a deposit and place bets.
Welcome Bonus on Betway
Here is an overview of the Betway welcome offer and other promotions:
|Betway bonus offer||Details||Bonus Code|
|Betway sign up bonus||Get up to 100% of your first deposit match up to N100,000||MAXFREE|
|Betway pundit||Answer sports-related questions and you have the chance to win N1,000,000||MAXFREE|
|Bet Your Way (Cut-1 boost)||Add 6 or more selections to your betslip to qualify for a bet refund of up to 20x||MAXFREE|
|Betway win boost||Boost your winnings by up to 250%||MAXFREE|
Welcome bonus for new customers
Betway offers a welcome bonus for new customers. You can get the sign up bonus by using the Betway sign up code MAXFREE when signing up.
To receive this bonus, make a minimum deposit of N100 after signing up. Then you have to place a bet worth 10 times the deposit amount on games with a minimum of 3.0 odds each.
The games have to be either sports games or jackpot predictions; any other games like virtual or casino games don’t count. After the games are completed you will receive 100% of your deposit amount matched up to N100,000.
This bonus is given as a free bet to your Betway account, and you can place bets with it on any of the sports markets.
Sign up on Betway mobile
You have two options to consider if you want to access the Betway platform on mobile. You have the Betway mobile website and the Betway app. The two methods are very okay, so it comes down to personal preference.
But there are considerable differences in how to sign up for the two platforms.
Here is how to sign up on the Betway mobile website
- Go to your mobile browser and visit the Betway website
- Click on the Sign-up button in the top-right corner of the webpage
- There will be a dropdown list. Fill it in with your details. Take care to input your first name and last name as it appears on your ID, this is important for verification.
- Tap the box for the sign-up code and enter a sign-up code if you have one.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on ‘Register’.
Remember you can input the Betway sign up code MAXFREE to get a 100% bonus up to N100,000.
How to sign up on the Betway mobile app
Signing up on the Betway app is slightly different as you have to download and install the mobile app on your device. But once you install it, you can sign up for it by following the steps below:
- Click on the Betway app to launch it.
- There will be a ‘Sign-up button on the bottom of the page, click it.
- Fill in your details and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- Your Betway account is ready.
Sign up on Betway desktop.
Here is how to create a new account on the Betway desktop site.
- Visit the Betway app on your desktop browser.
- Click on the sign-up button on the top-right corner of the homepage
- Fill in the drop-down list with the correct details
- Tap the box for the sign-up code and enter a sign-up code if you have one.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- Your Betway account is ready.
Betway Sign Up – Terms and Conditions
Before completing your Betway sign up process, you have to click a box to indicate that you have accepted Betway terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions are drafted to enable a safe and secure betting service. Violation of the terms and conditions can lead to a temporary or permanent suspension of your Betway account.
Most customers rarely read the terms and conditions, but it can be the difference between enjoying your betting experience or regretting it.
The terms and conditions can be found on the Betway website.
Read what the terms & conditions includes:
- The Betway Nigeria service is restricted to individuals who are 18 years and above and resident in Nigeria.
- The service is for personal entertainment and recreational purposes only. Customers are prohibited from using the service in a professional capacity. In simple terms, offering to place bets or placing bets on behalf of other customers is not allowed.
- You must register to use the Betway service and register with your full legal name and age.
- You may only register and operate a single account. Any duplicate accounts with the main account will be closed if discovered by Betway.
- You are required to have your registration details up to date at all times. You must contact the Betway team to update our account details in case of any change in address or phone number.
- If you made a deposit using a bank account or via card transactions, the name on your Betway account must match the name on your bank account or card. If the names on these two accounts differ in any way, your account will be locked.
- You haven’t placed a bet made a deposit, or requested a withdrawal? Then, your account will be considered dormant. Any winnings in your Betway balance after your account is considered dormant will be confiscated.
- All Betway offers are limited to one person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account, and shared computer.
The above terms and conditions are just a snapshot and provide the most common ones. Customers should avail themselves of the opportunity to get acquainted with the terms and conditions outlined on the Betway website.
How to Access Betway Account Deposit?
To place bets on Betway, you must deposit money into your Betway account. Betway has several deposit channels listed in the table below:
|Deposit channels||Min. Deposit (N)||Max. Deposits (N)||Deposit Fee||Remarks|
|Paystack||100||250,000||Free||Can be completed online|
|Flutterwave||100||500,000||Free||Can be completed online|
|Opay||100||1,000,000||Free||Can be completed online or with an Opay agent|
|MyPaga||100||100,000||Free||Can be completed online or with a MyPaga agent|
|Credit and Debit card||100||250,000||Free||Can be completed online|
|MTN Mobile Money||100||50,000||Free||Can be completed with an agent|
|Direct Bank Transfer||100||20,000||Free||Can be completed online|
|Quickteller||100||1,000,000||100||Can be completed online, with a Quickteller agent, at the ATM, or in the bank|
|GTBank||100||200,000||20||Can be completed online or in the Bank|
The next page you should see after completing the Betway sign up process is the deposit page. But if you were not redirected automatically to the deposit page and want to access it, here is how:
- Go to the Betway website and sign in to your account.
- Click on the ‘My Account’ button on the top-right corner of the Betway home page.
- Click on ‘Deposit’.
- You will be presented with the various deposit channels.
- Click on your preferred deposit channel.
- Complete the steps outlined, several deposit channels have different steps for deposits.
- Your deposit should reflect instantly on your Betway balance.
Account verification on Betway?
After completing the Betway sign up process, you might be asked to verify your Betway account. Account verification is necessary because you might not be able to withdraw your winnings without it.
The first part of verification is your bank details and is done automatically at the point of withdrawal.
If you deposit card transactions or bank transfers, the name on the card or bank account must match the names used during registration. If the names differ in any way, the account will be suspended. You can only rectify the issue by contacting Betway customer support for proper verification.
In addition to the automatic verification above, you may be asked to verify your account by providing the following documents.
Documents to provide:
- Provide a copy of a valid ID such as a National ID card, driver’s license, or voters card.
- Copy of a recent utility bill such as water or electricity bill, showing the address of the customer.
- The credit or debit card used to deposit money.
Betway may also request verification if a customer wins above a certain amount as outlined below.
Documents to provide depending of the won amount
- If the amount won is below N250,000, no documents are requested.
- In case the amount won is between N250,000 – N500,000, some documents will be requested via email and should be submitted via email.
- For an won amount above N500,000, some documents will be requested via mail, and the customer will also meet in person with a Betway representative.
Once you are asked to provide documents, all your withdrawal requests are suspended until the documents are submitted via internal or third-party means.
Betway may run credit checks on the cards used to deposit money with the information provided during the Betway registration process.
According to the Betway terms and conditions, the customer is expected to submit the documents requested within 4 weeks. Failure to do so will result in the customer being locked out of their account and forfeiting any deposits or winnings. The account will also be locked if the customer submits fraudulent documents.
Betway Registration – Frequently Asked Questions
Signing up on Betway is a straightforward process. You have 3 options of where to sign up – the desktop website, the mobile site, or the Betway mobile app. Here are the steps to follow to sign up on Betway.
– Visit the Betway website on a desktop or mobile device.
– Click on the sign-up button on the top-right corner of the website. On the mobile app, it is at the bottom of the homepage.
– Type in the required details and accept the Betway terms and conditions.
– Click ‘Register’ and your Betway account is ready to be used.
Registering on Betway is free and is the simple process of signing up on the Betway platform. You don’t need any documents to complete the Betway registration process. However, you must make sure the names you used in the sign-up process match those on your bank account. You must also have a valid I.D such as a National I.D card or driver’s license to use for verification of age and residential address.
In the past, you could register, deposit money and even place bets on Betway via SMS. However, in recent times it seems that the channel has been removed. Currently, there is no way to complete a Betway registration via SMS.
The Betway sign up bonus is for new customers who sign up on the platform. You can access the Betway registration bonus by using the Betway sign up code. This code offers you a 100% bonus to match your first deposit up to the amount of N100,000. To access this bonus, you must wager the amount on 10 times the deposit amount on games of 3.00 odds minimum. Bets should be placed on the sports market and jackpot games.
You can create a Betway account by completing a Betway sign up process on the desktop site, mobile site, or mobile app. Follow the steps below to create a Betway account.
– Go to the Betway website on a desktop, or mobile device.
– Click on the sign-up button on the top-right corner.
– Input the correct details.
– Tap on the sign-up code box and enter a sign-up code if you have one.
– Accept the terms and conditions.
– Click on ‘Register’ to complete your Betway registration.
There is no stipulated time for the Betway verifications. The Betway review process for the verification depends on the documents requested. But sending the required documents over immediately when it is requested reduces the time it will take. Some of the documents required are:
– Copy of a valid I.D such as driver’s license, National i.d card, or international passport.
– A copy of a recent utility bill showing the address of the customer.
– A copy of the front and back of the credit or debit card used to deposit money.
One of the most common reasons you can’t log into your Betway account is that you have forgotten your password. Here is how to fix that.
– Visit the Betway website.
– Click on the login button on the top-right corner.
– Click on forgot password.
– You will be asked to provide the number you used in signing up, enter it, and click on password reset.
– You will be sent a password reset code.
– Use it to change your password.
– Sign in with your new password.
Betway can lock your account if you do not provide any of the documents for verification. You will have to provide the required documents and wait for the Betway verification team to run checks on it to unlock it.
Your account can also be locked when you violate any of their terms and conditions. You can contact the customer care team via the following channels via call, Whatsapp, or on their social media channels to look into the issue.
Betway Sign up
Sign up Offer