The 22bet app is the sleek and intuitive mobile platform from 22bet. Users can use the app to place bets, make deposits and withdrawals and carry out a host of other actions. The mobile app has two variants, the Android version, and the iOS version. This is a review article that gives all the details you need to know about the 22bet app.
About 22bet Nigeria App
Here is the rating we give for the features of the 22bet app.
|22bet app||Our rating|
|Bonuses and promotions||5/5|
|Download the 22bet app now||22bet app|
How to Download the 22bet App: Step-by-Step Guide
The first step to using the bookmaker’s mobile app will be to download it. The bookmaker offers two versions of the app for the two most popular mobile operating systems – Android and iOS.
While iOS users can download the iOS version from the App Store, Android users can’t. This is because of the Google Play policy prohibiting gambling apps on the Play Store.
But there is a way around it. We have provided a step-by-step method on how to download the two versions below.
How to Download the 22bet Mobile App for Android Devices?
Follow the steps below to install the mobile app for your Android device:
- Head over to the 22bet website on your mobile device
- Click on the mobile app icon at the top of the page.
- You will land on the 22bet mobile app download page.
- Click on the ‘Download Android app’ button.
- The 22bet apk file will start downloading.
- After the download, click on the 22bet apk file to install it.
- Before the 22bet apk file will be installed, you have to accept installing apps from unknown sources.
- After that, the app is installed.
- You can now register your account, place bets, deposit money and withdraw money using the mobile app.
How to Download the 22bet Mobile App for iOS Devices?
Follow the steps below to install the 22bet mobile app for your iOS device:
- Visit the 22bet website on your mobile phone.
- Select the app icon at the top of the page.
- The 22bet mobile app download page will open, click on the ‘Download for iOS’ button.
- You will be redirected to the App Store page of the mobile app.
- Click on the ‘install’ button and the app will get installed.
- You can now go ahead and make registrations, stake on games, deposit and make withdrawals on the app.
Alternatively, you can just go ahead and search for 22bet on the App Store. In that case, you will just have to be sure to get the right app.
Then you can follow the steps required to download and install it on your phone.
- About 22bet Nigeria App
- How to Download the 22bet App: Step-by-Step Guide
- System Requirements/Compatibility
- 22bet Welcome Bonus for Mobile Users
- What Are the 22bet App Features?
- What About Using the 22bet Mobile Site?
- How to Register Using the 22Bet App?
- How to Place a Bet on a 22bet Mobile App?
- How to Make a Deposit on Mobile?
- How to Make a Withdrawal on Mobile?
- What Other 22bet Apps Are Available?
- Opinions of the 22bet App
- 22bet Mobile App FAQs
- 22Bet App vs Other Apps in Nigeria
For the easy use of the mobile app, users must ensure that their mobile device meets the system requirements before downloading the app. We have separated the system requirements for the mobile app for Android and iOS.
For Android devices
- Operating system: Requires Android version 4.4 or later.
- ROM: 128MB.
- RAM: At least 512MB.
For iOS devices
- Operating system: At least iOS 11.0 or later for the iPhone and iPod versions. And at least the iPadOS 11.0 for the iPad version.
- ROM: 128MB
Devices Compatible with the App
Here are some of the devices that are compatible with the 22bet mobile app.
- iPhone (All the series from iPhone 5 up to iPhone 13)
- Samsung (All the Galaxy series from S4 up to S21)
- One Plus.
Any modern Android phone is compatible with the app, as far as it meets the system requirements.
22bet Welcome Bonus for Mobile Users
There is a welcome bonus for new users on the 22bet mobile app. But it is important to note that it is not different from the bonus for new users on the desktop and mobile site.
You can get the 22bet welcome bonus by following the steps below:
- Head over to the mobile app and click on the register button.
- On the registration form, choose the sports bonus.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on confirm.
- Deposit at least N250
After making your deposit, you will receive a 100% first deposit bonus of up to N50,000. While it is not the biggest bonus in Nigeria at the moment, users can make use of the free bets to bet on games.
However, before withdrawing the winnings from the bonus amount, the customer must first complete specific wagering requirements.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
Here are the wagering requirements:
- The deposit must be wagered on 5 times the deposit amount on accumulator bets.
- The accumulator bets must contain at least 3 games and the games must have a minimum odds of 1.40.
- The games must be in the sports section. Casino games, jackpots and virtual games do not count towards the fulfilment of the requirements.
- The start date of the games must fall within the validity period of the bonus.
- The validity period of the bonus is 30 days after getting it.
- The bonus is not granted to cryptocurrency deposits and cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonus by the bookmaker.
It is important to note that you do not need a 22bet promo code to access this welcome bonus. Just remember to choose the sports bonus during the signup process.
What Are the 22bet App Features?
With the mobile app, you can carry out as many actions as you can carry out on the website. You can place bets, make deposits, watch live games, place in-play bets and so much more that you can read about in our full 22bet review.
Here are some features of the mobile app.
Live Streaming and Live Betting
A unique feature of the 22bet mobile app is the ability to stream matches anywhere. While the bookmaker does not have a large selection of live-streamed games, they are expanding their offering.
Users can also see a visual representation of the game’s activities as they happen. They can also choose to bet live as the game continues and potentially win money.
The cash-out feature is important when the bets you placed aren’t progressing how you predicted it. You can cash out by clicking on your active bet tab.
The cash-out sign will appear next to the games that are available for cash-out. Accepting a cash-out offer is easier while using the mobile app since it loads faster.
Because it is installed on your smartphone, the mobile app can send notifications, unlike the desktop and mobile site versions.
It might be a notification when the game is about to begin, or it could be a message concerning match events. You may also be alerted when the bookmaker has new promotional offers.
If you have any problems while using the mobile app, you may contact customer care via live chat to get them resolved. This is also another unique feature of the mobile app only.
To use the live chat platform, click the hamburger menu at the top left corner of the homepage, click on contacts and select live chat from the options. You’ll be connected to a live representative who will handle your inquiries.
The promotions section, which is continually updated with new bonus offers, is one of the best features of the mobile app from the bookmaker.
Users of the bookmaker’s mobile app get access to a variety of promos. In addition, unlike the mobile site or desktop site, the mobile app will send notifications on new promotions.
What About Using the 22bet Mobile Site?
In some cases, downloading the 22bet mobile app is not the best option. For example, if you don’t have enough space on your mobile device, you wouldn’t be able to install the mobile app due to space requirements.
You can also want to limit the amount of time and money you bet and choose to only use the mobile site. The good news is that the bookmaker’s mobile site is almost a replica of the mobile app with a few differences.
Here are the advantages and disadvantages of using the mobile site over the mobile app
|✔️ 22bet Mobile Site – Advantages||❌ 22bet Mobile Site – Disadvantages|
|No need for any installation, place your bets on the go||No notification of games or match events|
|Intuitive and very sleek a the mobile app||Takes more data than the mobile app|
|You can multitask as you can switch between tabs on your browser|
How to Register Using the 22Bet App?
You can download the 22Bet app before signing up for a new customer account.
The process is straightforward and can be completed quickly. Here’s a quick step-by-step guide.
- Download the 22Bet mobile app onto your mobile device.
- Open the betting app and tap on Registration.
- You will be offered a number of registration options.
- Choose your preferred way of signing up and follow the provided instructions.
- You will need to enter the relevant information and create a secure password.
- Once all your details have been entered, tap the Registration button.
Now, you can access your new customer account and start placing sports bets.
How to Place a Bet on a 22bet Mobile App?
The mobile app makes it easy to place bets anywhere you are and at any time. All you have to do is to follow the steps below
- Open the 22bet app and log into your account.
- You can scroll down to the list of sports on the homepage, alternatively, you can click the hamburger menu by the top left corner of the page.
- You will see a list of sporting events. Find the events you want to bet on and click on them to reveal the betting markets.
- Click on the prediction you want to make, and add it to your betslip, go ahead and repeat that procedure for other games.
- When you are done making predictions, go to your betslip and click on the bet button.
- Input the amount you want to stake on the bet slip area and confirm your selections.
How to Make a Deposit on Mobile?
The bookmaker doesn’t offer a lot of options for deposit methods for the Nigerian markets. Here are some of the deposit channels
- Flutterwave ( via Bank Cards)
- Paystack (via Bank cards
- Visa QR
- ALAT by Wema
- GTB *737#
The good thing is that with the first option (Flutterwave) you have a variety of ways to pay through them. Either by bank transfer, card payment, or the USSD option.
Here is how to deposit money on the mobile app:
- Go to the 22bet mobile app.
- Click on the hamburger menu at the top left corner of the homepage
- You will see a wallet icon, click on the ‘plus’ sign beside it.
- You will be presented with a list of deposit options, click on your preferred option.
- Fill in the required details and the amount.
- Click on the confirm button and the deposit will reflect instantly in your account.
Note: The minimum amount you can deposit on the bookmaker is N250, but there is no displayed maximum amount.
How to Make a Withdrawal on Mobile?
When you place bets and win some money, you will want to withdraw your winnings. You can do so, and unlike the deposit options, the bookmaker provides a lot of withdrawal channels.
However, the withdrawal channels are split into two major categories.
- Internet Banking: This includes VFD Microfinance Bank, Rubies MFB, Polaris Bank, Kuda Bank, Globus Bank, FSDH Merchant Bank.
- Bank Transfer: This includes Enterprise Bank, Mainstreet Bank, Zenith Bank, Finatrust Microfinance Bank, Unity Bank, UBA, Union Bank, Suntrust Bank, Sterling Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Keystone Bank, Heritage Bank, Jaiz Bank, GTB, First Bank, CitiBank, Access Bank, ASO Savings and Loans.
Here is how to make a withdrawal on the 22bet app:
- Go to the 22bet app
- Click on the hamburger menu at the top left corner of the homepage.
- Click on the ‘My account’ tab at the top of the menu.
- You will be redirected to a new page, click on the withdraw option there.
- You will be presented with the withdrawal channels, choose your preferred channel.
- Fill in the required details and the amount you want to withdraw.
- Click on the confirm button and your withdrawal request will be filed for processing.
Note: The minimum amount you can withdraw is N550. There is no set maximum withdrawal limit by the bookmaker, however, payment systems have a limit to how much they can pay out to the user per day.
What Other 22bet Apps Are Available?
There are no other apps available from the bookmaker.
The only app authorised by the bookmaker is the one you download from the 22bet mobile download page. Don’t trust any other app from 3rd party sites.
Opinions of the 22bet App
After using the 22bet mobile app, we found it very easy to use and well-designed. But, there are some rough edges that the bookmaker has to work on to make the app much better.
|The app is well designed and has a good user interface||The download process for the Android app is tedious|
|You have the option of setting notifications for games or match events||You may need to keep updating the app for optimal use|
|You can place live bets and live stream on the go|
|You can contact the customer care team by live chat|
|The app uses less data and loads faster than the mobile and desktop site|
|The app is secured|
Even with the minor faults of the 22bet mobile app, most users will find it helpful to place bets, make deposits and carry out withdrawals on the app.
Remember, there is a welcome bonus for new customers who sign up on the app.
The bookmaker offers a 100% welcome bonus of up to N50,000 to new users. Click on the link below to get the app.
22bet Mobile App FAQs
Here are some questions about the 22bet mobile app. If you have any more questions, you can contact the customer care team at the bookmaker.
22Bet App vs Other Apps in Nigeria
There is an excellent choice of sports betting apps in Nigeria these days. With many top bookmakers to choose from, customers have a good range of offers to claim.
To help you decide which is the best for you, we have put together a comparison table with all the important information.
|100% up to NGN 60,000 + 22 Bet Points||Get bonus code|
|330% up to NGN 189,280||BETVIPNG|
|100% up to 100,000||NGBET|
|100% up to 100,000 + 50% extra casino bonus||SPORTMAX|