1xBet has an interesting welcome bonus that you can get using the 1xBet promo code and after meeting the terms. But you need to make your first deposit to get the bonus. Read this quick guide and learn about all the 1xBet deposit methods.
How to Deposit Money on 1xBet?
After you create a 1xBet account, the first thing you may want to do is to make a deposit. This is a crucial step to getting the 1xBet welcome bonus and start betting. Therefore, the question in your mind might be, how to deposit money at the 1xBet sports betting site?
Well, you can simply follow the steps below to deposit money into 1xBet:
- Visit the sports betting site from your mobile or computer.
- Login to your account using your email/ID and password.
- Select the deposit option in your account balance. This is the plus sign below your account balance.
- Select from the list of available 1xBet deposit methods and enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Complete the formalities of your chosen deposit method and confirm your deposit.
After you finish the final step, the money should be available in your betting account within minutes. Perhaps it can become available within seconds too depending on the method. Almost every 1xBet deposit method is instant. And the best part is that there are no additional processing fees or transaction charges.
What Are 1xBet Deposit Methods?
At the sportsbook, you can find a wide range of 1xBet payment methods for deposits. You will almost certainly not be restrained by the lack of sufficient choice. No matter which of the many jurisdictions in which the site operates you are registering from.
For instance, some of the 1xBet deposit methods that you will find in Nigeria include:
- Visa/Mastercard debit and credit cards.
- E-Wallets such as Skill and Perfect Money.
- 1xBet Cash.
- Payment Systems such as Neteller and ecoPayz.
- Self-Service Terminals such as Quickteller.
- Prepaid Cards such as PaySafeCard.
- Cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, and more.
Deposit via Skrill
Skrill is one of the most popular 1xBet deposit methods. That is perhaps not so surprising because this method is generally quite popular in the iGaming sector across multiple countries.
Even you may want to choose Skrill as your preferred 1xBet payment method. This guide can help you understand how to deposit using this method.
Follow the steps below to deposit money using Skrill:
- Create a Skrill account and deposit money into your Skrill account. You can do this using a debit or credit card or another method.
- Visit the 1xBet site and login to your account.
- Choose the deposit option and select Skrill as your chosen 1xBet payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit, complete the security steps, and confirm your deposit.
After you complete all the steps listed above, your deposit should be done. As mentioned earlier, all 1xBet deposit methods are instant. Therefore, you will be able to see the deposited funds reflected in your betting account balance within minutes.
If you choose to use Skrill as your deposit method, you have to meet a minimum deposit requirement. In this case, the minimum deposit is at least 1.00 USD/EUR (or its equivalent in your local currency).
Deposit via Bank Cards
Bank cards are generally one of the most preferred methods of cashless transactions. Similarly, they are used quite frequently by punters in online sportsbooks. In fact, it is one of the most popular 1xBet payment methods. If you want to use this method to deposit money, you can do so through the process described below.
Follow the steps below to deposit money via bank cards.
- Visit the sportsbook’s website from your smartphone or computer.
- Login to your account and choose the deposit option. It is the plus sign that you can see below your account balance.
- Choose a bank card as your preferred 1xBet deposit method. Or choose another payment system that accepts bank cards.
- Enter your deposit amount, enter the card details, and confirm your deposit.
If you have used a bank card to make an online transaction before, you know how fast this method is. At this sportsbook, too, the method is extremely fast. It should take no more than a few seconds or minutes.
The minimum deposit requirement for this 1xBet deposit method is also around 1 USD/EUR (or its equivalent in your local currency).
Deposit via Neteller
In addition to Skrill and many others, there is another equally popular e-wallet or payment system. And that is Neteller which is among the most widely accepted payment methods in the iGaming industry.
You can use this method for deposits at the 1xBet sportsbook too. Just follow the simple steps below to deposit money through Neteller.
- Open a Neteller account (unless you have one already) and deposit funds into your Neteller account. You can do this using many methods such as bank cards and so on.
- Visit the sportsbook and log in to your betting account.
- Go to the deposit option and select Neteller as your 1xBet deposit method.
- Enter your deposit amount and other financial details.
- Confirm your deposit.
This method, like all the other 1xBet deposit methods, transfers your funds instantly. You can access your deposited funds and start making bets within minutes. The similarities do not end there, though. The minimum deposit requirement while using this method is also the same as others.
Deposit via Bank Transfer
If you want to use bank transfer as your 1xBet deposit method, you can do that too. But you need to fund your Neteller or Skrill account using a bank transfer first.
Follow the steps below to deposit money on 1xBet using a bank transfer.
- Open a Neteller or Skrill account.
- Transfer funds into your Neteller or Skrill account using a bank transfer.
- Visit the sports betting site and log in to your account.
- Go to the deposit option and select Neteller or Skrill as your deposit method.
- Enter the deposit amount and other details and confirm your deposit.
After you complete the steps, you should have the deposit in your betting account shortly. Bank transfers are seldom instant, but since you are going through an e-wallet, the process is instantaneous.
1xBet Welcome Bonus
The welcome bonus that is available can give you a 330% deposit bonus worth up to 189,280 NGN. And you can get this bonus by using the promo code BETVIPNG during registration. Of course, you need to meet all the terms.
Furthermore, you need to meet a minimum deposit requirement which is the same as the minimum deposit requirement for 1xBet deposit methods.
How long does a 1xBet deposit take?
In almost every case, a typical 1xBet deposit should be done in a few minutes. However, there can be exceptional situations where you may have to face 1xBet deposit problems.
Can I withdraw my deposit on 1xBet?
You can withdraw your account balance from 1xBet but there are rules. For instance, you cannot withdraw money soon after a deposit. Moreover, you cannot withdraw money if you have deposited them but did not wager them.
In most cases, you can only withdraw money after you have wagered all or most of your deposits.
What is the minimum amount to deposit in 1xBet?
With almost every 1xBet deposit method, you must deposit at least 1.00 USD/EUR or more. If you use a currency other than USD/EUR, then you have to deposit the equivalent sum in your local currency.
How much can I deposit on my 1xBet account?
The maximum amount you can deposit into your 1xBet account depends on the payment method you choose. Some methods may allow you to deposit funds in the millions range in one transaction.
1xBet Deposit Rejected: What Should I Do?
In many cases, you may face 1xBet deposit problems. For example, you may face problems due to technical reasons. Servers might be down, or there might be system maintenance going on.
Moreover, you may face issues with individual 1xBet payment methods. For example, you may have run out of balance or credit limit. Or perhaps the bookmaker may reject a particular method for some reason. In such cases, feel free to try multiple methods or even a single method multiple times at a later time. If that does not work, then contact the helpful customer service staff for assistance.