Coupon codes are a feature of the 1xbet mobile app and website for registered players who reside in Nigeria. This guide examines what a coupon code is and how to make a 1xbet coupon check. We also look at how you can contact customer care in case of queries.
What is a 1xbet Coupon Code
A coupon code is a number on the bet slip that records your bet and monitors how the bet performs. It is akin to a betting slip number used to identify the bet and the customer. A coupon code is created when a bet is placed and used as a record for 1xbet and the customer that a bet has been placed. The coupon code is unique and allows the bettor to monitor the ticket and the bet.
The 1xbet coupon check looks at the bet slip code to identify the bet. This code is not the same as the 1xbet Promo Code which activates the welcome offer of up to 189,280 NGN in the form of a 330% matched deposit. The coupon code link to a specific bet while the promo code is a general code that allows customers to claim the welcome bonus.
The 1xbet coupon code has its origins in the bet slip check number that was placed on physical bets in retail bookmakers. The code is stamped on the bet slip with the time of the bet. It records the bet details and shows that you placed the bet before the start of the event. Any coupon with a time stamp after the start of the game is void. However, this is rare as systems are now more automated.
How can I check my 1xbet coupon
Firstly, you should be aware that coupon codes are not used for bets placed with a registered account. 1xbet has systems in place to monitor these bets. These systems ensure that the operator does not accept late bets. When an event starts, you won’t be able to bet any more. The results appear in a customer’s ‘Bet History’ without the need for a coupon code.
1xbet issues coupon codes for bets placed on desktop and mobile devices. The 1xbet coupon check is mandatory for offline bets in which they are not automatically added to a customer’s betting records. Customers can place bets that have a coupon code on the website, the mobile website and downloadable apps. There are variances in using the 1xbet coupon checker, depending on the device.
Here is a step-by-step guide to the 1xbet coupon check for bets placed on desktop:
- Open an account on 1xbet by entering a valid Username and Password.
- Move to ‘Useful Links’ at the bottom of the Home Page.
- Select the ‘Bet Slip Check’ option.
- Enter the unique bet slip number which identifies the bet.
- You must follow the process to confirm you are not a robot using reCAPTCHA.
You follow these steps to make a 1xbet coupon check for mobile app bets:
- Open the 1xbet mobile app.
- Select the Bet History option.
- Tap Bet Slip Scanner
- The scanner will identify the bet or you can enter the bet slip number.
- Test the coupon to Check the status of the bets.
How can I check the 1xbet coupon results?
The 1xbet coupon displays the following information in two rows and four columns that is available for the slip check and allows you to test the coupon:
- Bet slip number which is a combination of numbers and letters.
- Date and time of the bet.
- The related League or competition of the bet.
- Fixture of the bet within the league or competition.
- The type of bet could be a win, single, double, treble, accumulator, or system bet.
- Stats of the bet.
- The odds when you place the bet: this will be used to settle the return for winning bets.
The information displayed on the coupon mirrors what appears on a bet slip. It provides 1xbet and the customer the bet details, which can be useful in the case of a dispute. However, if you do require assistance with a coupon code, the following section provides information about customer support.
Need help? Contact 1xbet Customer Care
The most effective way to contact 1xbet is through the Live Chat facility. There is also the callback option and no methods are available on the website and mobile app. There is no evidence of delays: it seems like you will get answers for queries about the 1xbet coupon check promptly.