Read this guide to learn about OgaBet registration process. Then, start betting on your favourite games at one of the elite sportsbooks in Nigeria.
How to Register on OgaBet – Step by Step
OgaBet is the premier destination for you to start your sports betting journey. No matter what device you are on, registering on OgaBet is simple and easy. Follow the steps below to sign up for an account on OgaBet:
- Visit the OgaBet website on your browser.
- Click on the “Register” button in the top-right corner.
- Clicking on the “Register” button will take you to the registration page. You will go to the short registration form by default. You can use that if you are in a hurry but click on the “Use full registration form” if you have the time. Then you will not have to log in to your account and add more details later.
- Fill out the fields with your first name, last name, phone number, email address, and password.
- Read the Terms and Conditions. Clicking on the “Terms & Conditions” will redirect you to another page.
- Check the box to confirm you are at least 18 years of age and agree with the T&Cs. And then click “Register”.
Once you have done all that, the OgaBet registration process is over. You are all set with your OgaBet Ng account, and you can start betting.
OgaBet Welcome Bonus
One of the ways in which online sports betting sites attract customers is by offering welcome or sign-up bonuses. These come in many different varieties. Common examples include deposit bonuses, no deposit bonuses, and free bets. You can redeem such bonuses using OgaBet promo code if necessary and if available.
A recent welcome bonus offered by OgaBet was a deposit bonus. A deposit bonus is when a sportsbook matches your bonus up to a certain amount and adds that to your wallet. OgaBet does offer great welcome bonuses on a recurring basis. Unfortunately, no such bonus is active now. But other offers are available.
Jackpot 15 & Jackpot 13
One of the perks you get once you register on OgaBet is the chance to take part in exciting promotional offers. For example, there are the Jackpot 15 and Jackpot 13 games.
Both are similar as they need you to predict the outcomes of a specific number of games. Both charge an entry fee of ₦250. Jackpot 15 requires 15, whereas Jackpot 13 requires only 13 correct predictions.
Predicting all games correctly will lead to winning the jackpot prize. The jackpot prize is ₦125,750,000 for the Jackpot 15 game, while it is ₦25,150,000 for Jackpot 13. You can even win something if you make at least a minimum number of correct predictions. That number is set at 11 for Jackpot 15 and 9 for Jackpot 13.
With low entry fees and the opportunity to place double bets, this offer is one of many benefits of OgaBet, which also gave reason to our scoring of the bookmaker in our full Ogabet review. We recommend that you check the “Promotions” page on the website to check their set of offers.
Weekly Free Bets
Another benefit that you will get if you register on OgaBet is their loyalty program. The loyalty program can generate bonuses like free bets on a weekly basis. The t&cs are simple: you will get to place free bets worth a certain amount if your total bets in the preceding week exceed a certain number.
For the purposes of this promotion, each week runs from Sunday to Sunday. If you bet more than ₦50,000 during any given week, you will get a ₦5,000 Free Bet bonus. This is the maximum you can win in this promotion.
This is an opt-in bonus which means that you do not qualify for it automatically. You have to sign up for the loyalty program.
OgaBet Registration via Mobile
You can easily register online on OgaBet using your mobile device in a few simple steps. Follow the step-by-step guide to complete your OgaBet ng registration via mobile.
- Visit the OgaBet website on your mobile phone browser.
- Click the “Register” button on the top-right corner.
- Once you are on the registration page, fill out the required fields. This is the shorter version of the registration. There is a longer version that you can access by clicking the “Use full registration form” link at the bottom of the page. You can do that if you have time, or you can come back and enter the remaining details later on.
- If you do choose to use the full registration form, click on the “Use full registration form”, and you will go to another page.
- Fill out all the mandatory fields which include first name, last name, email address, phone number, and password.
- Review the terms & conditions carefully. Clicking on the “Terms & Conditions” phrase will redirect you to another page. If you agree, check the box and click on the “Register button”.
OgaBet Registration via Phone Number
There are two ways to register on OgaBet using a mobile device. You can either fill out the full form or simply use your phone number to register quickly. For steps to register using the full form, refer to the previous section. In this section, you can find the steps to register using only your phone number.
- Visit the OgaBet website on your mobile phone browser.
- Click the “Register” button on the top-right corner.
- You will go to the shorter version of the registration form by default.
- Fill out the required fields. In this case, you need to give only your phone number and set a password. Other details like first name, last name, and email address are not necessary at this point. You can later log in to your account and add those details.
- Once you have entered all your details, you have to click on “Send Registration Code”.
- You will get a registration code on your phone. Once you enter that form, your registration will be over, and an account will be ready.
OgaBet Registration on Desktop
- Visit the OgaBet website on your desktop browser.
- Click on the “Register” button on the top-right corner.
- You will go to the short version of the OgaBet registration form. For a step-by-step guide to register using the full form, refer to the first section of this article. That is the recommended method if you can spare the time. But, if you are in a hurry, you can register using fewer details. You can add the remaining ones later by logging in to your account.
- Enter all the required details. Here, you only need to provide your phone number and set a strong password.
- Check the box to confirm that you are 18 years or over. Then click on the “Terms & Conditions” link. It will take you to a separate tab where you can read the full terms and conditions (T&Cs).
- Once you finish reading the T&Cs, you have to jump back to the registration tab and check the second box if you agree with the T&Cs.
- Click on “Send Registration Code”. You will receive a code on your phone. Once you receive the code, enter it in the given field, and that’s it.
Open an Account on OgaBet – Terms and Conditions
While it is easy to register on OgaBet, there are some terms and conditions that you need to meet. They are below:
- You must be at least 18 years old, and be legally capable of entering into enforceable contracts. You must also reside in a jurisdiction where sports betting is legal.
- The information that you provide during OgaBet registration has to be correct.
- Also, you have to be the main user of your account and cannot use it on behalf of anyone else. Nor can anyone else operate the account in your name.
- You cannot register if your previous account has been closed by OgaBets or any other gambling operator for violation of terms or improper/illegal conduct.
- You also need to make sure that you are not restricted from betting with OgaBet in any way whatsoever.
- Finally, you have not been barred from gambling either through your own actions or the actions of any third party.
How to Access the OgaBet Account Deposit?
After you have finished the OgaBet registration process, you will go to your account page, where you can make your first deposit. You can come back later and do it as well. In that case, you will find a “Deposit” button at the top of your screen once you have logged in to your account.
There are several ways to make a deposit – vouchers, Interswitch, instant card, bank transfer, VISA QR, USSD, and Flutterwave. Only the voucher method will require you to go to a physical location. All the others are online-based methods.
How to Make a Deposit Using Vouchers?
First, buy a voucher from OgaBet shops or third-party agents. Check the validity and make sure you deposit it within the deadline. Log in to your OgaBet Ng account and click on the “Deposit” button near the top of your screen.
Then, select a bonus option. You can only choose one bonus at once. Whichever you choose, you will get to your account after a successful deposit.
Choose your deposit method, which in this case will be “Voucher”. Check your voucher for the code and enter it on your screen. Click the “Next” button on the bottom-right corner of your screen. After the voucher code authentication, the money will be in your account right away.
How to Make a Deposit Using Interswitch?
The first few steps are the same as when you deposit using vouchers. In fact, they are the same for every method. In this case, you have to select “Interswitch” as your payment method. Enter the amount you wish to deposit. The minimum deposit is ₦50, and the maximum deposit allowed is ₦3,000,000.
Click on “Next” to enter your card details (name of the cardholder, card number, expiry date, and 3-digit CVV number). Click on the “Pay” button. There may be an additional step if your card-issuing bank is a 3D-secure bank. Once that’s complete, the money will be in your account.
How to Make a Deposit Using an Instant Card?
It is the same as making a card transfer using Interswitch. All VISA, Mastercard, and Verve cards are accepted. The steps mentioned in the previous section will apply here as well. The only difference would be that you have to choose the “Instant Card” payment option instead of “Interswitch”.
How to Make a Deposit Using Bank Transfer?
First, you have to add a bank account. You can do this in the “Payment Accounts” section of your profile. You have to enter details like the name of the account holder, bank name, and bank account number.
Once you have given those details and added an account, you can simply select ‘Bank Transfer’ from the list of payment methods. Then you choose your bank, specify the amount and request a transfer.
How to Make a Deposit Using VISA QR?
You can only do this if you have an account with Ecobank, FirstBank, Fidelity, Access, Diamond or Zenith Bank. You also need to have their mobile app.
In your OgaBet account, once you select VISA QR as your payment method, you will be given a QR code. You need to scan that QR code with your mobile banking app.
How to Make a Deposit Using USSD?
This is another bank transfer method with a slightly different authentication process. You need to have your bank details already added. Then you can select USSD as your desired payment method. You should choose a bank if you have added more than one account. Once you do, you will get a code that you have to dial from your mobile phone.
How to Make a Deposit Using Flutterwave?
Flutterwave is one of the most versatile payment processing services. If you choose this as your payment method, you can transfer using your card, PayPal, USSD, bank transfers and many others. Depending on which you choose, the steps will vary.
Account Verification on OgaBet
Once you register on OgaBet, there are a few verification steps that you need to complete. This is because they have a legal duty to make sure that you are over 18 years old. Also, they need to make sure that the personal and financial details you have provided are correct.
You should provide some form of identity documents to prove that the name and age you gave them are correct. They cannot let you place bets on their site unless they are sure you are 18+.
The financial details are cross-checked based on your name. If your name on the bank account or card does not match the name you gave them, you will not be able to deposit or withdraw money. If there is a legitimate reason why the names do not match, you can provide them with documents to prove that.
OgaBet Blocked My Account: What Can I Do?
Under many circumstances, your OgaBet account can be blocked, suspended, or terminated. These decisions are for very serious issues like fraud or criminal activity.
There are some serious concerns that can lead to suspension. This could be suspicious activities, repeated failures in payments, breach of terms, etc. You can also be blocked if you have a duplicate account.
Your transactions or account may be blocked because of the source of funds. The funds for your account must come from sources in your own name. If someone else is the cardholder or account holder, then OgaBet may suspect fraudulent activity.
The remedies available to you will vary depending on the reasons for the suspension or termination. For simple matters such as honest mistakes and misunderstandings, you can easily get in touch with customer support. They will be able to resolve the issue for you.
For more serious issues as well, your best bet would be to get in touch with customer support and ask for the reasons behind their decision. You can try to resolve the issue directly with them.
However, if the reasons behind your suspension or termination are out of OgaBet’s hands, then you have to seek help elsewhere. For example, if there is a legal injunction against your gambling or you have been deemed legally bankrupt, these matters need to be cleared by the appropriate authorities. You should seek help there and inform OgaBet.
Is It Legal to Register on OgaBet in Nigeria?
One of the biggest worries that punters have is the legal status and trustworthiness of an online sportsbook. However, you can shed those worries with OgaBet.
OgaBet is a fully-licensed, completely legal sportsbook in Nigeria. They are one of the most popular brands owned and operated by Premier Bet. They have online sports betting license from the Lagos State Lotteries Board under the Premier Bet name.
The parent company, Premier Bet, has operations outside Nigeria as well. Since its establishment in 2016, it has expanded to 17 countries in Africa. But it operates under different brand names in those countries. If they were not a trustworthy and reliable sportsbook, they would not have operated and succeeded in so many countries.
You can also find some assurance that their headquarters are in the United Kingdom. Therefore, they have to comply with the laws there. They cannot engage in fraudulent or misleading activities without financial and/or legal penalties.
OgaBet Registration – Frequently Asked Questions
Now will answer some frequently asked questions.
How Do I Sign Up on OgaBet?
You can sign up on OgaBet in a few simple steps on any device of your choice. You simply have to visit the OgaBet website, click the “Register” button, and provide the required details.
The details include your full name, email address, and phone number. You should also set a strong password.
Can I Register on OgaBet for Free?
You can register online on OgaBet completely free of charge. However, you will need to deposit money from sources in your name to start placing bets.
Is It Possible to Place a Bet on OgaBet Without Having an Account?
No, it is mandatory to have an account with OgaBet to place bets there. That is because they need to verify your information before letting you gamble. They need to make sure that you are over the age of 18 and verify that you have provided the correct personal and financial details. This is done through the account registration process.
How Can I Reset My Password on OgaBet?
When you click the “Login” button, you should enter your email address and password. You will also find a “Forgot Password?” option over there. If you have forgotten your login credentials, this is the option for you. You will get a link to reset your password. You have to follow that link and reset your password.
How to Delete My OgaBet Account?
If you wish to delete your account, you must contact OgaBet through their customer support unit. They will check your account balance and process the request. You will have to pay any outstanding amount that you owe them. Likewise, they will refund any outstanding amount they owe you.